Top 5 most romantic destinations around the world discovered by dating experts
If traveling is your passion then chances are you have already seen quite a lot of the world to satiate your wanderlust. But traveling solo cannot compare to the pleasure of exploring new places with someone you love. If you have found a partner who shares your love for traveling, then congratulations are in order. It is time to plan your itinerary for your next romantic trip to exotic destinations around the world.
In this article, we have listed the top romantic destinations (in no particular order) that every couple who is in love should visit. They will help you rekindle the romance and grow together as a couple. So let’s read on.
- It is a small picturesque town in Belgium that has a medieval quality about it and seems to be untouched by modern-day developments. The town has a vast channel of canals and cobbled streets. Being in Burges will give you the vibes of being in a fairy-tale and will let you explore the simplicity of nature along with your loved one.
We can all take a break from the hustle and bustle of metropolitan life and lose ourselves in the romantic and carefree Bruges for a few days.
Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Bali is known for its sparkling blue-green water bodies. Ubud is a small town in Bali that is filled with nature, art, and pure organic food. Explore the vivid and tall rice fields either on foot or by renting a scooter. If you have an interest in art and culture, then visit the temples and local gift shops. Ubud is not a highly-populated town so you can enjoy the peace and quiet in a beautiful secluded villa. While in Ubud, try authentic Balinese food.
They will invigorate your taste buds.
The Isle Of Skye, Scotland
- If mountains are your thing, then a visit to The Isle of Skye is a must. It is the largest island in the Inner Hebrides archipelago and is connected to Scotland’s northwest coast by a bridge. The Isle of Skye has a mountainous terrain that overlooks coastal scenery. It is home to some picturesque medieval castles, the ones you have seen on Game of Thrones.
Hike your way up and down the magnificent Quiraing trail or spend a day at the historic Dunvegan Castle. Enjoy the spectacular sight of sunset from the hills of The Isle of Skye along with your beau.
- It is a picturesque island that is a part of the Cyclades archipelago, overlooking the Aegean Sea. The island came into being as a result of a volcanic eruption that took place in the 16th century BC. The view of the sunset against the backdrop of the Aegean Sea is particularly spectacular. Hues of pink, orange, and golden are often observed when the sunsets. Santorini has a rugged terrain but there is no shortage of boutiques, resorts, and restaurants. In fact, the jagged cliffs make the scenery all the more interesting.
Santorini is famous for its iconic white skyline which is unlike anything you have ever seen. You can catch a glimpse of the skyline from any high latitude street. Explore the beautiful island with your special someone during the day and enjoy lazy nights by the coast.
The Berkshires, New England, USA
- This romantic destination is close to home and ideal for a first romantic getaway. Set against the mountains of Western Massachusetts, The Berkshires offer a spectacular view of mother nature. The trees and mountain tops display vibrant hues of red, orange, and yellows during Autumn and the start of the winter season.
Book a cozy bed-and-breakfast and spend some quality time with your special someone.
This information has been brought to you by Bloom Matchmaking. They offer matchmaking services in Central Virginia.